Thursday, March 29, 2007

Eric Volz

I'm not a politically charged person. I usually don't even pick up on things like this because I never know if I can trust the source, when it comes to random things on the internet. While I really want this blog to be about animation, it is a blog after all, so allow me to deviate from the plan for this. Read on to the other posts to see what I normally post about.

**I should explain a bit. It's about an American who supposedly was wrongly accused of a murder in Nicaragua. His family and friends have pretty hard evidence and many witnesses.



This is a pretty insane story. There's a group on Facebook and a MySpace page devoted to the cause. Here is the official site: http://www.friendsofericvolz.com
I don't know all the facts. I just think it's something worth spreading around.

No comments: