Friday, May 18, 2007

Hello, anybody home? Think, McFly, think!

Sorry about the lack of posts recently, I've been trying to come up with something good to write about. There are a lot of things swarming in my head about my experiences freelancing that I wanna share, but I think I have to form it into a topic :P I've also been pretty busy at Psyop, workin on Happiness Factory 2, and it looks like it's only going to get busier! I hope to still have time to blog, and finally get my reel updated over at my website.

It's also come to my attention that this page looks crappy on Macs and Internet Explorer. Since Blogger makes it so hard to customize the code, and I don't know XHTML, it may take a while before I can figure how to fix that. Sorry, in the meantime, it looks great in Firefox if you have it!

No comments: