Monday, May 07, 2007

AM: Shawn Kelly's Tip on Egos













I know this is about to show up on every other animation site, but I think it's worth posting here too. I usually try to just share these things through the Google Reader widget.

Shawn Kelly sometimes has great articles on things other than the principles of animation. This is one of them. I'm not exactly sure what to think about it, but it's worth reading. I hope I'm not the type of person he talks about! I don't think I am...I haven't been told if I am. But it's probably good to keep myself in check cause we can all get that way sometimes. One thing that I'm glad he mentioned is that students aren't the only ones with egos. I think it really depends on who you are as a person, not how old you are, (though I will be first to admit that inexperience plays a role), and some people really just don't grow up. It's sad, but true.

No comments: